Rental Assistance

Financial Assistance is available for delinquent rental payments. In order to apply and make the process flow as smoothly as possible, please be sure to follow the below process:

To apply you must (1) Call to make an appointment, (2) Provide a valid ID, Proof of Employment Income, or that you are currently receiving Social Security benefits, Unemployment Benefits, or you have been laid off from your employment for the past 3 months; (3) Final Delinquent Letter from your housing agency detailing your delinquent amount

Please contact us at 919-362-6768 for more information.