Utility Bill Assistance

Financial Assistance is available for delinquent utility bill payments. Please see the below process for efficient processing:

To apply you must (1) Call to make an appointment, (2) Provide a valid ID, Proof of Employment Income, or that you are currently receiving Social Security benefits, Unemployment Benefits, or you have been laid off from your employment for the past 3 months; (3) Final Notice from your utility company detailing your delinquent amount